Join our business community

What is Integration

Discussion in 'Business Technology' started by Matthew R, 14th Nov, 2017.

1. Matthew R

Matthew R New Member

I've recently done a few articles on websites and online forms - how they can be used and the impact they have on your business.

There's on in particular around "integration", which is something that a lot of our clients ask. This article attempts to put it in very simple terms that anyone can relate to, and specifically the benefits of using it with forms on your website.

Love your online form - 5. integration | Web development, Christchurch & Sydney | Custom D

Let me know what you think, i'd love to hear from regular business owners what their understanding of integration is with respect to online technology

2. Srini Ranganathan

Srini Ranganathan Active Member

Hi Matthew,

Integration is basically making computer systems talk to each other. Say you have an inventory system and an accounting system.

If you raise an invoice in your accounting system, if the two systems were integrated, then the "integration" would reduce stock level based on the invoice.

If your website is also "integrated", the integration would then also reduce stock available on the website.