Join our business community

Teetotal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Teetotal, 3rd Mar, 2017.

1. Teetotal

Teetotal Member

Hi All,
    I've been around on this site for a while and have been on Property chat too for couple of years.
    I've been working on an idea for a startup online business for a while, you may have noticed me asking for advice every now and then.
    So last week finally, i did launch the website and thought i would say thanks to people who have assisted me with their advice throughout this time. Thank you !

And now i thought i am ready to introduce myself here, as i am part of a business (even though that is not a criteria to introduce here i guess).
    Last couple of weeks been quite hectic with full-time work and late-night/early morning spent working on creating/launching the website. And starting lean with very minimal investment means i've been doing all of the work myself. But now i am glad that i tried and i did it. Still a lot of hard work and busy times ahead.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share any link to the webpage here but the name is 'AirKeeping' if you want to google it and click on the Aussie website.

Hope to learn more from you all.

Cheers

2. Kinnon

Kinnon Member

Congrats! Had a sticky beak at your website and looks good. Not a service I will be needing though I think!

I did notice when I googled a typo in the hyperlink "Air Keeping | Airport Landing Fee & Accountibg Solutions" but should be a pretty easy fix in your backend systems.

3. Teetotal

Teetotal Member

Hi Kinnon,
    Thanks for taking the effort.
    Actually it is not the one you looked at, it should be the second one in the google search. haha. The one that says - "AirKeeping - Let the locals manage it"
    That's why i had to write in my post, click on the Aussie website and the one you clicked on is some american website:confused:

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I'm fine with putting a link in your intro post - as you can see, it's a bit hard to tell people what you do if you can't even link to it!

Teetotal likes this.
  5. Teetotal

Teetotal Member