Business Technology Reseller hosting accounts in Australia

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by moyjos, 11th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. moyjos

moyjos Well-Known Member

Hi @Simon Hampel , I was wondering if you have any suggestions for web hosting in $AU.

I currently have all our websites running on Total Choice Hosting in the good old USofA
    Reseller Hosting | Totalchoice Hosting

I have the basic $19.95 per month setup. It is more than enough for my needs. I would like to move everything back to AU to keep the price constant. Do you know of a small service like this in AU??

I used to be with NetRegistry here for the same price but, I especially like having each website separate and not running as a "sub account" ( I find it easier to use the cpanels as separate entities.

Thanks

2. Kesse

Kesse Well-Known Member

I'm with VentraIP for 1/4 of that price. Can't fault them, they've been great.

3. Srini Ranganathan

Srini Ranganathan Active Member

I've researched this a lot over the last few months and finally landed with VentraIP. They're based in VIC and service has been excellent. They have frequent sales/coupons as well and have been very reliable.

I used to have my domains with hover and have moved them over to these guys as well. I have 2 sites and 2 domains with them.

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I use VentraIP's wholesale domain name service (I manage over 500 domain names for myself and my clients), and I've heard pretty good things about their hosting services too, although I've not used them myself.

For simple website hosting on a shared server, you can't really go wrong with someone like VentraIP - they offer a good service and the support I've received has always been good.

If you're after something a bit more sophisticated such as VPS, there's good options out there now such as Binary Lane.

Last edited by a moderator: 12th Jan, 2017
  5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Also check out Digital Pacific - I've not used them myself, but I know a couple of developers who use them for all their clients and are very happy with the service they offer.

I also regularly attend a software development meetup which is sponsored by the guys at DP and they've always looked after us really well - great bunch of people, so I think it's well worth checking them out for hosting services too.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia