Business Technology Business Grade Internet

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by RPI, 2nd Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. RPI

RPI SDA Provider, Town Planner, Former Property Lawyer

Hi All
    We are taking another floor in the Brisbane CBD and are looking at https://www.tpg.com.au/business/fibre-400

This floor will host 32 people which means 32 VOIP handsets and 32 internet connections.

$1,999 install and $499 a month on 2 year contract as we already have TPG Bizphone service

Interested to hear anyone else's experience with TPG or others.

2. moyjos

moyjos Well-Known Member

I have TPG in the factory office (and Optus at home). I have not had any trouble at all. I have not got a business plan, just a 49.99/ m adsl2 plan.
    We live very close to work so I know both services are coming from the Caloundra exchange. TPG is faster than the Optus service at home.

The only reason I keep the Optus at home is because it is part of a bundle with home phone/internet and mobiles. When the NBN finally arrives in Caloundra, I will seriously be looking at TPG's offerings.

Oh..and congratulations on the expansion

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

The TPG Fibre400 product is delivered via the AAPT network which TPG bought a couple of years ago. Its an excellent network and product, and not to be equated with the cheap home adsl plans for which TPG are known.

Another alternative is Vocus who have a similar offering and price point. We are wholesale partners of both and have great success with clients on both.

4. RPI

Hi Dave
    Is that something we can do through you?

5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Sure thing feel free to let me know the address and I can see whats available in your building

6. RPI

Hi Dave
    110 Mary St Brisbane

7. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

You are on net for the Fibre400 service, Vocus is near net but will be more expensive due to amortised build cost.

There are pricing options at $0, $999 and $1999 setup on 24 and 36 month terms, the $499 deal is for $1999 setup on 36 months. Let me know the term and if you prefer no setup but higher ongoing or vice versa

8. RPI

Hi Dave

Keen on the $1999 setup and 36 months. 5 year lease on the level anyway. Meeting with landlord again this morning to finalise fitout.

Also have

Level 1 2454 Gold Coast Highway Mermaid. Moving in early to mid November.

9. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Mermaid Beach is off net for Vocus and AAPT/TPG, and no NBN. Depending on the number of people, we can drop a 10/10 unlimited or 20/20 unlimited copper connection in at $220 and $330 + GST per month respectively.

10. RPI

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia