Business Technology Software/web development

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Martie, 10th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Martie

Martie New Member

Can anyone recommend an experienced developer to help me with a new startup? Previous developer has let me down and now on the hunt for someone who can share my vision and help deliver an amazing product to the market for me but also not break the budget. Someone who has had experience with Travel would be fantastic. Thank you in advance!

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

What technology are you using to develop?

What type of product - web app? mobile app?

3. Martie

Martie New Member

Looking for web/app development but it's what's in the background that will make or break my idea. I need a platform of sorts that is extremely user friendly and captures/transfers data efficiently. Thanks for any help you can provide.

4. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Try going to where the developers hang out. Go to tech meetups and get to know the people there. Network with them. It's almost like a casual interview - you can get to know people. You're looking for someone you can build a successful working relationship with - not a drone, so making a personal connection will be important.

5. Nikos

Nikos New Member

Hi Martie, I have developed and operated since 2011, a travel website for Greek islands. If you still need any help on your project, you can email me.

6. PritechSupport

PritechSupport New Member

Hi @Martie

We have got an offshore model but all the requirements and every details are tested and gathered by myself in Australia.
    This model works on cost and I have nearly 12+ years of experience with developing, testing and business management.

Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Best Regards
    Ashish